We are looking for an Account Manager who will join the team, learn our solution and quickly engage with our amazing existing customer base to develop strong relationships via training and communication. This position will be responsible for serving as the point of contact for all customer account management matters and to negotiate contracts to help close agreements and to collaborate with the sales team to help identify and grow opportunities. In addition, the Account Manager will be responsible for forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecast.
- Selling maintenance renewals
- Conduct the research and verification of maintenance renewal data, gather pricing information, generate renewal quotations and follow-up while seeking additional revenue opportunities
- Selling subscription renewals
- Conduct the research and verification of subscription renewal data, gather pricing information, generate renewal quotations and follow-up while seeking additional revenue opportunities
- Database management
- Ensure integrity of data entered into Salesforce for use by internal personnel. Create reporting that can be acted upon internally in close communication with the Account Manager-Team Lead; entry of renewal orders and quotes
- Work in coordination with the Team Lead to proactively pursue maintenance/subscription renewals and develop new opportunities within our current client base.
- Reconcile maintenance/subscription contracts with Account Manager and possibly the Regional Sales Manager
- Maintain and reconcile inventory of clients’ equipment under coverage.
- Client contract management.
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
- Prospect to find new opportunities within our current client base
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for the Account Manager-Team Lead
- Help progress opportunities as needed and directed by the Account Manager-Team Lead
- Daily outreach and correspondence with current clients to schedule meetings, offer support and address their questions/concerns.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role; Minimum 3 years on the role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field or equivalent experience