Channel Partner Account Manager
We are seeking a Channel Partner Account Manager to manage all Spin’s Global Reseller Partners. In this role, you will be responsible for developing our partner relationships, account growth planning, and helping your partners resell Spin’s products to generate revenue. This is a position based in our Palo Alto, CA office.
- Manage all Channel Partner relationships
- Execute GTM activities including email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, and events.
- Manage and deliver on partner mapping, engagement and growth strategies
- Identify and execute on cross-selling and up-selling opportunities among channel partners.
- Serve at main point of contact for your partners both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Spin’s products and services with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences in an engaging manner.
- Partner with the Marketing team to help develop and improve marketing collateral and sales tools necessary to educate, empower and motivate channel partners
- Demonstrated success in similar channel partner roles with a technology company, developing strong partner relationships which have led to sales success
- Execution focused but able to think strategically
- Demonstrable experience with managing technical product deployments
- Aptitude for strategic planning, tactical execution, and experience driving complex projects