Technology Alliance Manager
We are seeking a Global Technology Alliance Manager who will work with our technology partners to build engagement and prosperity for both organizations. This is a position based in our Palo Alto, CA office.
- You’ll engage in exploratory discussions with partners, evaluate research collaboration engagements, and develop new business opportunities.
- Maintain and expand on Spin’s status within partner ecosystems and marketplaces.
- Maintain Spin’s high customer satisfaction ratings in ecosystems and marketplaces.
- You are comfortable escalating and presenting research and business development strategies to the broader team.
- You’ll work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, and Sales teams on new and existing initiatives and key strategic relationships
- You’ll play a key role in defining and driving projects that improve internal deal processes and operations, working closely with cross functional teams and technology partnership leads.
- You will participate in early stage product development
- 1-3 years’ proven Technology Alliance experience
- A background of operating in the software industry is a major plus
- Experience of evangelizing new technologies
- The ability to research targeted accounts, identify key decision makers and map out account strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen, analyze and present features and solutions effectively to Executives
- A strong skill set for building enduring client relationships and gaining the trust of executive leadership within major accounts
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, the G Suite and Microsoft Office suite and web presentation tools