Channel Partner Account Manager
Spin Technology is the leader in Ransomware monitoring and protection for Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365. With over 1 million users and growing daily, it’s clear we are passionate about our product, our people, our customers and our values.
We are looking for people to join the team who have a strong growth mindset and intelligence to solve problems today for a stronger future. As a Spin employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling growth, accomplishing goals and winning as a team.
As our Channel Partner Account Manager, you will manage Spin’s Channel Reseller Partners. You will be responsible for developing your partner relationships, account growth planning, and helping your partners resell Spin’s products to generate revenue.
This is a position based in our Palo Alto, CA office.
· Manage all Channel Partner relationships
· Execute GTM activities including email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, and events.
· Manage and deliver on partner mapping, engagement and growth strategies
· Identify and execute on cross-selling and up-selling opportunities among channel partners.
· Serve at main point of contact for your partners both internally and externally
· Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Spin’s products and services with the ability to present to both technical and
non-technical audiences in an engaging manner.
· Partner with the Marketing team to help develop and improve marketing collateral and sales tools necessary to educate, empower
and motivate channel partners.
· Demonstrated success in similar channel partner roles with a technology company, developing strong partner relationships
which have led to sales success
· Execution focused but able to think strategically
· Demonstrable experience with managing technical product deployments
· Aptitude for strategic planning, tactical execution, and experience driving complex projects