Sign up for a SpinOne Business Account to get protected against Data Leak and Data Loss disasters, and enjoy all the cloud-to-cloud backup and cloud cybersecurity features in one dashboard.
First of all, you have to be signed in with your Google Apps admin account.
1. Go to www.spin.ai.
2. Press the Free Trial button in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Under "Spin for Google Workspace - 15 Day Free Trial", click Get Started to create your account.
4. You'll be brought to the Google Workspace Marketplace, where you have the ability to install SpinOne for your organization. You must be the Google Workspace Super Admin in order to continue. Click Install.
5. Log into your account. (Again, this step requires Google Workspace Super Admin privileges!)
6. Install SpinOne for your domain.
7. Accept all permissions required for SpinOne and complete the installation.
8. Access the SpinOne application in your applications tray in the top right. (See middle image above.)
9. You may now select your storage provider: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Webservices S3, or Microsoft Azure. Each storage provider has 4 locations you may select from.
11. Now you can start. There are 3 steps to set up your SpinOne for Business account. At Step 1 create your new password, confirm it, choose your country, select the timezone and enter your phone number. Then press Next.
12. After that switch on the Google Apps that you want to be automatically backed up. You can also choose whether you want to backup your Spam and Trash folders at Google Mail and Shared files at Google Drive. These settings can be changed in future at any time. When you are ready, press Next.
13. At Step 3 select five domain accounts that you want to be connected to SpinOne, by pressing the appropriate checkboxes. Please note, you will be able to add more accounts when you upgrade to a paid version.
You can select from all domain accounts or some specific organization units. You can also search by username or email. When you are ready, press SAVE & START.
14. Here you are. Watch the introduction video and enjoy SpinOne.
Your G Suite/Google Apps backup will start automatically the next day. To start the backup manually, read the Google Account: How to Back Up Your Data article.
To set up the Team Drives backup, press the Set Up button on the corresponding yellow tab.
To enjoy the whole range of SpinOne features, upgrade your account.