Sign up for a SpinOne Business Account to get protected against Data Leak and Data Loss disasters, and enjoy all the cloud-to-cloud backup and cloud cybersecurity features in one dashboard.
First of all, you have to be signed in as a Salesforce Administrator
1. Go to https://spin.ai/free-trial/
2. Select Get Started on SpinOne for Salesforce
3. You may now select your storage provider: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services S3, or Microsoft Azure. Each storage provider has 4 locations you may select from.
4. Upon choosing where to store the data, you can begin creating your SpinOne for Business account in 4 easy steps. At Step 1 create your new password, confirm it, choose your country, select the timezone, your phone number and contact email. Then press Next.
5. As a final step, please enable the Salesforce services you’d like to protect on Spin.
After you’ve enabled the needed services, press Create new account.
Your Salesforce backup will start automatically within the first 24 hours. You can also launch backups manually.
If you have any questions or experience any issues, reach out to us at email@example.com.