As a result of rapid growth and product expansion, we are looking for a motivated, challenge-ready rock star in business development in business development. In this role, you will work closely with our Business development and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals. You will be responsible for qualifying leads and attracting new customers early in the sales funnel, building a solid sales channel, and discovering new sales opportunities.
– Work with the Head of Business Development and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals;
– Email outreach and LinkedIn campaigns;
– Participation and holding presentations and product demo.
– Identify leads and build a pipeline with outbound campaigns from medium to large enterprises targeting multiple business units;
– Analyzing the problems of a specific ICP and identifying hidden needs and forming needs specific to the ICP;
– Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps;
– Warming up with useful content and sending regular customized follow-ups;
– Active work with the existing customer base and work with follow-ups for contacts previously with a customer company.
– 1+ year of sales experience (SDR, leadgen, cold emailing and prospecting, sales, or BDR);
– Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures.
– Outreach on LinkedIn;
– Creating templates.
Nice to have:
– Experience in working with tools Lemlist, Apollo, Hubspot, Neverbounce, Expandi etc.;
– Work on Events offline & Online.
What we offer:
– A dream team of highly motivated and talented people;
– Ambitious goals and challenges that require high analytical, management, and communication skills;
– Competitive salary base + bonuses;
– Medical insurance;
– Corporate English;
– Amazing Team Buildings;
– Conferences, training, and other events;
– 20 days paid vacations + 5 sick days;
– Fresh and delicious snacks in the office.
Please apply for the position using the form below. The allowed file formats are PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, ODT, and RTF.