Spin Technology is looking for a rock-star Enterprise Account Executive. If you set ambitious personal goals and are a consistent performer, we want to talk to you. As a key member of our team, you will be instrumental in both landing and expanding business with large enterprise customers. You will nurture relationships with potential customers by providing solutions that enable them to meet their objectives.
You’re perfect for this role if:
You are a driven, accomplished person with experience selling into large, complex organizations and understand how to build a case for customers based on their business needs, bringing market and competitive information to the table to help them achieve and exceed their goals.
- Manage a portfolio of large & strategic accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Drive revenue, managing both inbound and outbound leads to develop opportunities
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota, contributing to ARR goals
- Build and develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers & influencers.
- Develop and manage partner relationships.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- 5+ years of competitive Enterprise New Business and/or Account Management experience in the SaaS data protection and cybersecurity industry.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding set sales targets throughout career history.
- Motivated self-starter with a history of operating as a leader of teams that are not direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills (executive presence).
- Experience working with complex strategic accounts, including calls on key decision-makers and all other levels.
- Be able to position enterprise network solutions and articulate strategies to senior executives.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, including extensive experience leveraging virtual tools.
- Leadership & Collaboration skills.
- In-depth understanding of sales process and sales cycles for technical solutions.
Reports to: CEO
Why join Spin?
- This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced team with high growth potential to become a new unicorn or decacorn within the next few years;
- Dream team of highly motivated and talented people, ambitious goals and challenges that require high analytical, management and communication skills;
- Competitive salary base;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Stock options:
- Generous health benefits;
- Flexible work schedule, remote flexibility.