Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. To be successful as a sales representative, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company’s technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to technical and non-technical customers. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Act as the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and ransomware.
- Excellent communication skills – You can relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people. You hear customer pains and excel at root-cause analysis in real time.
- Solution sales driven – You are motivated by devising solutions to complex set of customer requirements that lead to winning the deal.
- Polished presenter – You are comfortable leading presentations and demos to large groups, both technical and non-technical.
- Understand business value – You tie business problems to Spin’s solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- Fast learner – You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure – You perform well under uncertain, high pressure, and high impact conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field is a plus
Why join Spin?
- This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced team with high growth potential to become a new unicorn or decacorn within the next few years;
- Dream team of highly motivated and talented people, ambitious goals and challenges that require high analytical, management and communication skills;
- Competitive salary base;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Stock options:
- Generous health benefits;
- Flexible work schedule, remote flexibility.