We are looking for an experienced leader to join our fast-growing team to lead one of the strategic segments of our Business – Partner Channel. Our perfect candidate can build strong business relationships with over 300 Spin existing partners, and strategic alliances like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Salesforce. They can also help the company to acquire new partners to achieve the company’s long-term goals and objectives.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in partner management for either Google, Microsoft, or Salesforce ecosystems;
- Design partner strategy for the company;
- Maintain relationships with existing partners;
- Help the company to acquire new partners;
- Help sales team to improve their pipeline with the help[ of partner channel;
- Skilled in company-wide collaboration with leadership and internal stakeholders, the analysis, and evaluation of potential business value, partnership cadences, meeting orchestration and leadership, and short- and long-term partner relationship management;
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent relationship building skills;
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance.
- Develop partner channels and strategic partnerships in the U.S. and overseas;
- Develop a strategic partnership framework and create a business development plan that contributes in a meaningful way to SpinOne’s growth targets;
- Assess partner needs and scope out commercial terms that provide value for all parties;
- Collaborate with teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships;
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement, and development of strategic partnerships;
- Project and promote business initiatives to new audiences and partners;
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities;
- Develop and manage partner agreements;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships, and management activities.
Why join Spin?
- This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced team with high growth potential to become a new unicorn or decacorn within the next few years;
- The dream team of highly motivated and talented people, ambitious goals and challenges that require high analytical, management, and communication skills;
- Competitive salary base;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Generous health benefits;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Flexible work schedule, remote flexibility.
Reports to: CEO
Please apply for the position using the form below. The allowed file formats are PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, ODT, and RTF.