Spin Technology is looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success to drive customer success strategy for the company that has over 1,500 paying organizations in the world and that number keeps growing every month, helping the company to grow a world-class Customer Success team and deliver ambitious goals.
As a Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for designing the Customer Success strategy for the company with the primary goal to increase the company’s ARR, reduce churn, launch a referral channel, and build a strong CS team.
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
- Experience implementing Customer Success infrastructure
- 5+ years in Customer Success for SaaS companies,
- 3+ years experience leading a Customer Success team;
- Strong background in the data protection and cybersecurity industry;
- Experience handling MME and large enterprise-level clients;
- Understanding of the main SaaS metrics
- Experience and proven results with on-boarding, and establishing new customer success offerings and processes;
- Able to demonstrate a record of building strong customer relationships and growing revenue;
- Strong business analysis capabilities; strong understanding of fundamental service concepts and SaaS business concepts;
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and revenue retention.
- Lead our CSM team in driving user adoption, technical success, and long term partnership with our customers;
- Manage our most strategic accounts, overseeing their more complex operations, building brand and service value, and developing relationships with key technology and business stakeholders;
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and get them set up for success with Spin One’s services;
- Partner with our sales team in identifying risks and opportunities within accounts;
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing key customers, including proactively delivering feedback and best practices;
- Develop and execute a scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base;
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer health and retention forecast and devise action plans required to hit agreed-upon financial goals;
- Work proactively with your staff to improve the performance of the company and optimize the use of its products and services;
- Attract, recruit, inspire and retain the best talent, and grow a team of high-performing CSMs.
Why join Spin?
- This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced team with high growth potential to become a new unicorn or decacorn within the next few years;
- The dream team of highly motivated and talented people, ambitious goals and challenges that require high analytical, management, and communication skills;
- Competitive salary base;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Generous health benefits;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Flexible work schedule, remote flexibility.
Reports to: CEO
|Job Category||Customer Success|