What’s New at Spin.AI: Spring 2023
We’re excited to share that we have extended the SpinOne all-in-one SaaS security platform with new features, integrations, and data protection capabilities. We have also achieved company milestones including expanding our leadership team and closing our Series A. Here’s a brief overview of what’s new:
SpinOne Platform Enhancements
- SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) – Offers automated security operations to help companies quickly detect and respond to misconfigurations while also providing inventory and assessment of third-party apps and extensions to reduce risk assessment time from months to seconds.
- SaaS Data Leak Prevention and Loss Protection (DLP) – Mitigates unauthorized access to sensitive SaaS data with configurable access management and advanced reporting, and recovers lost data in a matter of minutes or hours, instead of the typical weeks or months.
- SaaS Ransomware Detection and Response – Quickly detects and responds to in-progress ransomware attacks, minimizing downtime from an average of one month to up to 2 hours and reducing recovery costs by 90%.
- JIRA and ServiceNow – Integrates with JIRA and ServiceNow to create alerts and incidents automatically, streamlining security operations processes for enterprise teams.
- SpinOne for Slack – Helps protect an organization’s Slack channels and messages to meet data protection and compliance requirements, ensure business continuity, and decrease recovery costs.
- Application Risk Assessment: Gain visibility into how many unsanctioned Apps have access to your Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 environment. Get started.
- Ransomware Simulator: Stress test your Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 environment to see if you are ransomware ready. Learn more.
- Leadership Team Expansion: Spin.AI brought on a Chief Marketing Officer, Courtney Ostermann, a Strategic Technology Advisor, Steven Tamm, and Sales and Support executives.
- Cyber Defense Award: Spin.AI Named Top InfoSec Innovator.
- Series A: Spin.AI Closed a $16 Million Funding Round.
- Application Risk Report: Spin.AI published findings revealing that over 75% of SaaS applications with OAuth permissions to Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 are considered medium or high-risk applications.
Learn more about the latest news here.
How Can You Maximize SaaS Security Benefits?
Let's get started with a live demo
Latest news posts
Spin.AI Introduces Chrome Extension Risk Assessment Integration in ...
Enables Google Admin Console Workspace administrators to assess the business and security risks of third party extensions PALO ALTO, CA […]
Spin.AI Wins Five Global InfoSec Awards Including Editor’s Choice...
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (RSA) – APRIL 24, 2023 – Spin.AI, developer of the SpinOne SaaS security platform for mission-critical SaaS […]
Spin.AI Expands SpinOne Platform with New SaaS Security Capabilitie...
Latest release also includes new integrations with JIRA and ServiceNow to streamline security operations, and backup for Slack to increase […]