What’s New at Spin.AI: Spring 2023
We’re excited to share that we have extended the SpinOne all-in-one SaaS security platform with new features, integrations, and data protection capabilities. We have also achieved company milestones including expanding our leadership team and closing our Series A. Here’s a brief overview of what’s new:
SpinOne Platform Enhancements
- SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) – Offers automated security operations to help companies quickly detect and respond to misconfigurations while also providing inventory and assessment of third-party apps and extensions to reduce risk assessment time from months to seconds.
- SaaS Data Leak Prevention and Loss Protection (DLP) – Mitigates unauthorized access to sensitive SaaS data with configurable access management and advanced reporting, and recovers lost data in a matter of minutes or hours, instead of the typical weeks or months.
- SaaS Ransomware Detection and Response – Quickly detects and responds to in-progress ransomware attacks, minimizing downtime from an average of one month to up to 2 hours and reducing recovery costs by 90%.
- JIRA and ServiceNow – Integrates with JIRA and ServiceNow to create alerts and incidents automatically, streamlining security operations processes for enterprise teams.
- SpinOne for Slack – Helps protect an organization’s Slack channels and messages to meet data protection and compliance requirements, ensure business continuity, and decrease recovery costs.
- Application Risk Assessment: Gain visibility into how many unsanctioned Apps have access to your Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 environment. Get started.
- Ransomware Simulator: Stress test your Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 environment to see if you are ransomware ready. Learn more.
- Leadership Team Expansion: Spin.AI brought on a Chief Marketing Officer, Courtney Ostermann, a Strategic Technology Advisor, Steven Tamm, and Sales and Support executives.
- Cyber Defense Award: Spin.AI Named Top InfoSec Innovator.
- Series A: Spin.AI Closed a $16 Million Funding Round.
- Application Risk Report: Spin.AI published findings revealing that over 75% of SaaS applications with OAuth permissions to Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 are considered medium or high-risk applications.
Learn more about the latest news here.
How Can You Maximize SaaS Security Benefits?
Let's get started with a live demo
Latest news posts
SpinSPM for Salesforce gives organizations complete visibility into their SaaS application configuration and fast incident response that helps SecOps teams […]
PALO ALTO, Calif. | January 24, 2024 | Spin.AI, a leading SaaS security company dedicated to safeguarding enterprises against security […]
Spin.AI receives the highest scores possible in the user management, IAM administration, adoption, pricing flexibility and transparency, and number of […]