Unauthorized Access Risk
SpinOne is your all-inclusive SaaS data access management, breach detection, prevention & early warning solution
Compliance frameworks require enterprises to keep track of all the SaaS data access activity their employees are using daily. With the amount of sensitive data floating around in apps, companies need to have a way to prevent security breaches in real-time and keep user behavior under tight control.
SaaS Data Access Control: Agentless, Granular, Scalable
According to Gartner, global cloud adoption will continue to expand rapidly. Gartner forecasts end-user spending on public cloud services to reach $396 billion in 2021 and grow 21.7% to reach $482 billion in 2022. SaaS applications are remarkably efficient and productive. However, there is a significant threat that CISOs often underestimate – unmanaged data access to the SaaS applications in public cloud environments.
SaaS applications are critical. Modern collaboration platforms like Google Workspace and Microsoft Office 365 give you the power of collaboration and communication tools. With more SaaS applications, the risk for a data breach and subsequent compliance failure grows. Hiring a remote workforce is a great way to expand your workforce and allow your business to grow, but managing these workers can be challenging.
This is where SpinOne comes in. Our innovative solutions protect against unsanctioned internal and external access to sensitive data. SpinOne improves security teams productivity, eliminates SaaS data access delays or errors, and cuts down on the noise of security alerts. SpinOne prevents your team members from sharing sensitive information with unauthorized personnel, eliminating the risk of deliberate or unintended data breach.
SaaS Data Exposure Types
- Public Sharing
- Personal Sharing
- External Sharing
- Outdated Permissions
- Former Employees
- Insider Threats
- Shadow IT
Sensitive Data at Risk
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union membership
- Health data, including genetic or biometric data
- Information regarding a person’s sex life or sexual orientation
- PII data
- Financial information & payroll
- Human resources
- Customer information
- Intellectual property
“Global End-User Spending on Public Cloud Services Expected to Exceed $480 Billion Next Year.”
— Gartner Inc.
Stop Hidden Data Leaks with SpinOne
SpinOne allows companies to regain complete control over their SaaS applications access, providing advanced visibility and risk management for cloud environments like Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, and Salesforce. Enjoy peace of mind as SpinOne works behind the scenes to stop a potential breach before it turns into an incident or data loss.
AI-powered Data Access control capabilities:
- Cloud Monitor – The Cloud monitor activity log allows viewing all events in the environment, including those produced by the cloud service provider and those triggered by SpinOne.
- The Incidents dashboard helps IT admins key in on cybersecurity events, including the risk level.
- Data Audit – The SaaS Data Audit dashboard provides the ability to see all data shared in the organization, who shared it, who it is shared with, the data it was shared, and if any policies are applied.
- Risk Assessment – Using SpinOne’s SaaS application risk assessment, businesses can control which cloud apps or browser plugins are integrated with their cloud SaaS environment. Applicationss can be blocked or allowed, aligning with business policies.
- Ransomware protection – The SpinOne ransomware protection module allows organizations to protect against ransomware attacks in their cloud SaaS environment. It automatically detects, stops, restores, and notifies when a ransomware attack is attempted.
Addressing Unmanaged SaaS Access Risks with SpinOne
SpinOne’s SaaS Data access management and vulnerability assessment tool provides visibility into unmanaged data exposures and associated risk factors, which can be addressed through custom security policy settings.
SpinOne uses AI and ML to automate cybersecurity, helping teams quickly detect, report, and remediate threats. SpinOne allows SecOps specialists to spend less time on low-level tasks such as monitoring and responding to alerts while dedicating more time to handling advanced forensics tasks instead.
Start Making the Most of Your SaaS Security
It only takes a few steps to get started with our demo.