Microsoft 365 Backup Solutions
Protect your SaaS Data with enterprise-grade compliant Microsoft 365 Backup and Recovery
Microsoft 365 Backup Advantages for Enterprise
SpinOne helps enterprises improve their data retention, cybersecurity, and compliance.
Why SpinOne for Microsoft 365?
- Backed up services: Outlook, OneDrive, Calendar, People, Sharepoint & Teams
- Automated 1x/3x a day backup
- Regional storage locations (AWS, GCP, Azure, or custom)
- Effortless management of data
- Prompt granular recovery
- 99.9% accurate restoration
- Complex reporting on incidents
- Archived users
- Flexible retention
- 24/7 support by phone, email, or chat
- Compliance: SOC 2, EU Privacy Shield, and GDPR
SpinOne Featured by Pentester Academy
SpinOne Microsoft 365 Backup was acknowledged by Pentester Academy for simplicity of use and automation
From SMBs to Fortune 500s, Here’s Why Businesses Choose SpinOne
Jake KilianTechnology Support Manager
Ted DoIT Manager
Louis BurdulisExecutive Vice President
Val PashchenkoInformation Technology Manager
Georg IsraelGeneral Manager
Michael SvedemanSenior Manager, Project Development
Geet JacobsDirector, Digital Ops
Roland ChanChief Information Security Officer
Joshua GossSenior Director of IT
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions about SpinOne and security gsp it can close? Learn more from our FAQ section or
contact our support.
Why do businesses need to backup Microsoft 365?
- Data in Microsoft 365 is vulnerable to human error and ransomware
- The loss of data disrupts business continuity causing financial losses.
- Backup is required by the regulations in force.
Is SpinOne safe?
Yes. We encrypt data in use, at rest, and in transit. We also use storage location from the most secure providers, such as Azure, AWC, GCP.
What is the 3-2-1 rule?
It’s a backup practice recommended by security experts. You should have 3 copies of your data stored on 2 different media one being stored in a remote location.
What types of data does SpinOne back up?
SpinOne backs up regular Microsoft 365 data like files, contacts, calendar entries, and emails. In addition to that, it stores file hierarchy, email folders, permissions, also known as metadata.
Start Making the Most of Your SaaS Security
It only takes a few steps to get started with our free demo.