Spin.AI Expands SpinOne Platform with New SaaS Security Capabilities: SaaS SPM, SaaS DLP and SaaS Ransomware Protection
Latest release also includes new integrations with JIRA and ServiceNow to streamline security operations, and backup for Slack to increase compliance
PALO ALTO, CA | April 18, 2023 – Spin.AI, developer of the SpinOne SaaS security platform for mission-critical SaaS apps, today announced the significant expansion of its platform with new solutions to help enterprises proactively respond to the growing challenge of protecting SaaS data. This includes new capabilities around SaaS security posture management (SSPM), SaaS data leak prevention and data loss protection (SDLP), and SaaS ransomware detection and response (SRDR), as well as new integrations with JIRA and ServiceNow, and backup support for Slack.
“The rising adoption of mission-critical SaaS applications, such as collaboration tools and CRMs, has resulted in a massive amount of new SaaS data that must be safeguarded for compliance, regulatory, and business continuity purposes,” said Dmitry Dontov, CEO and founder of Spin.AI. “The most recent enhancements to the SpinOne platform protect SaaS applications, automate manual processes, and minimize business downtime for organizations that rely on SaaS apps and SaaS data. With SpinOne, teams can reduce the time it takes to identify and remediate SaaS application risks from days and months to minutes and seconds.”
SpinOne is an all-in-one, SaaS security platform that protects SaaS data for mission-critical SaaS applications, including Google Workplace, Microsoft 365, Salesforce and now Slack, by delivering full visibility and fast incident response. It eliminates fundamental security and management challenges associated with protecting SaaS data by reducing the risk of data leak and loss, saving time for SecOps teams through automation, reducing downtime and recovery costs from ransomware attacks, and improving compliance. The new platform updates include:
- SSPM (SaaS Security Posture Management) – Offers automated security operations to help companies quickly detect and respond to misconfigurations while also providing inventory and assessment of unsanctioned third-party apps and extensions. This reduces security and compliance risks while minimizing manual workloads. SpinOne provides full visibility and control over SaaS apps, Cloud apps, Mobile apps, and browser extensions with OAuth access to collaboration tools. Additionally, SpinOne provides access to a database of 300,000+ apps and extensions assessed by its AI-driven algorithms, reducing risk assessment time from months to seconds.
- SaaS DLP (SaaS Data Leak Prevention and Loss Protection) – Mitigates unauthorized access to sensitive SaaS data with configurable access management and advanced reporting. Recovers lost data in a matter of minutes or hours (instead of the typical weeks or months) with integrated, automated SaaS backup and rapid incident response.
- SaaS Ransomware Detection and Response – Quickly detects and responds to in-progress ransomware attacks, minimizing downtime from an average of one month to up to 2 hours and preventing further encryption. Provides 24/7 ransomware monitoring and automated incident alerting, and can recover SaaS data in minutes, reducing recovery costs by 90%. This patented technology gives organizations the unique capability to limit files impacted and avoid throttling and API limits on recovery.
- JIRA and ServiceNow – Integrates with JIRA and ServiceNow to create alerts and incidents automatically, streamlining security operations processes for enterprise teams by eliminating the need for manual alert creation.
- SpinOne for Slack – Helps protect an organization’s Slack channels and messages to meet data protection and compliance requirements, ensure business continuity, and decrease recovery costs. You can easily set up automated 3x a day backup of your Slack data on AWS, GCP, Azure or BYOS.
Enterprises use multiple point products to meet their security requirements, making it challenging to manage various dashboards, invoices, and support channels. Consequently, enterprises are consolidating on platforms that address significant issues in a single solution. This all-in-one SaaS security solution is what SpinOne provides. SpinOne can efficiently substitute existing vendors or complement an enterprise’s existing security stack, reducing overhead and complexity.
“SaaS applications, such as Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 for example, have a significant amount of controls and configurations,” said Davit Asatryan, Director of Product at Spin.AI. “One of the biggest challenges administrators face is configuring these applications for the best security posture. This new SpinOne update delivers the visibility needed to better understand configuration issues, set better policies, and respond faster, while aligning with existing regulations such as NIST, ISO, and SOC 2.”
SpinOne protects the SaaS applications enterprises use on a daily basis, reducing the risk of downtime due to business disruptions, ensuring business continuity, and improving compliance. For more information including a deeper technical overview of the new SpinOne capabilities, please visit www.spin.ai/platform/spinone or request a demo at www.spin.ai/demo.
Spin.AI is a SaaS security company protecting enterprises against the risk of shadow IT, data leak and loss, ransomware, and non-compliance. SpinOne, the all-in-one SaaS security platform for mission-critical SaaS apps, protects SaaS data for Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Salesforce, and Slack. SpinOne provides SaaS security posture management, SaaS DLP, and SaaS ransomware protection for more than 1,600 organizations worldwide to reduce downtime and recovery costs, improve compliance, and save time for SecOps teams. For more information, please visit: https://www.spin.ai/
Public Relations for Spin.AI
How Can You Maximize SaaS Security Benefits?
Let's get started with a live demo
Latest news posts
Spin.AI Introduces Chrome Extension Risk Assessment Integration in ...
Enables Google Admin Console Workspace administrators to assess the business and security risks of third party extensions PALO ALTO, CA […]
Spin.AI Wins Five Global InfoSec Awards Including Editor’s Choice...
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (RSA) – APRIL 24, 2023 – Spin.AI, developer of the SpinOne SaaS security platform for mission-critical SaaS […]
What’s New at Spin.AI: Spring 2023
We’re excited to share that we have extended the SpinOne all-in-one SaaS security platform with new features, integrations, and data […]